Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Yay! I finished a dress for Mia! I started this in the spring, hoping to have it done by Fall, and I did. I wanted something to work on while taking Emma to her first Bible Camp. It is this pattern, which has long sleeves. I had planned on adding them, too, but when I tried it on Mia first, I love it the way it was. I will likely make another with sleeves, I still like it that way, too. That first picture is pretty wonky, she was moving so fast, she's translucent, haha! I plan on making a white shift for her to wear under it, but it will be cute with warm tops and leggings, too. In the meantime, it's surprising nice to wear in the hot weather we've been having, too! I love getting projects finished.